Sonny Sonny

Aw man!!

Why can't this be a feature length game!?! I hope you make a sequel that allows you to play with Sonny and the stats you build up for him and his crew in this game. Maybe it starts as if you charater is already at level 22. I only say that cause I'm on the final stage with some Combat Medic with 1,000,000 hit points and can fully cure himself with only 10 focus, he is at level 22.

Had a blast playing it. Thanks for making it!

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Beware of level 30!!

So I've been playing for the past few days as a break from Finals and I got to level 30. However, level 30 is impassable. Good luck, but all you doing is wasting ammo. If you make it that far, you'll see why.

Braineaters from mars Braineaters from mars

Perfect in my book!!!

It has everything Violence, Humor, Awesome graphic, Cool game play, Sweet music... AAAAAAAAAAAGGRRRRRHHHHH!!!!!!! It rules. One thing though, you need to get laid at the end. Just kidding. Man you did one hell of a job!!

-Chrisduh69

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Very Cool!!

I think I may have found a secret to your game... Enter the name muthafuker as your character's name and you get ultra everything. Then beating the game is a snap. Although I had already beaten it the hard way before I found out the secret.

RobSuperSonic responds:

thanks for the review.
I guess you found one secret, but have you seen the cow level ?