The Portal Is Not Enough The Portal Is Not Enough

Not too Shabby...

I am the creator of Death_Clock, who was made to kill all the clocks who submit lousy animations. However, I really enjoyed this animation. KnottsberryClock, keep up the good work and Death_Clock will gladly spare you. PEACE!!

Do You Remember Macross? Do You Remember Macross?

I don't remember Macross

But I do remember RoboTech and this was an awesome remake. You even got their transformation right. What program did you use for the 3-D models and how did you make it vector and import it into flash? I seen a lot of 3-D being used in flash animations lately, but yours is clearly one of the best. Great job!!

Love Love

You used music from SuperDrag. U Rock!

I think everyone is giving this animation such a high score because we can all relate. Some girls are just bitches, and some guys are just a-holes. And there is nothing you can give them to change that. Good Job. I know its supposed to be stylistic, but more animation couldn't hurt. And I total dig the music you picked, I got their CD too.

Super Console Wars Super Console Wars

Not Bad

I thought Mario was a good guy? And why is he hooked up with the X-Box posse?

dead PONGO awakenings... dead PONGO awakenings...

OKay???

That was weird. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Karma Ghost Karma Ghost

Very well thought out.

I really liked the style you used to illustrate this animation. Very good story, but that song does geta bit annoying after a while. Good Karma is good karma. Keep kickin arse!!

We Are Robots - Angrybot We Are Robots - Angrybot

Shut up you dumbass turd...

I like this animation so much that I've begun to quote line from it and use them in everyday conversation. "Go eat some powdered bleach and die".

Field Guide to Snapping Field Guide to Snapping

A kick ass flash music video

One a showed my roommate this animation he was begging to learn how to use flash. Its alway about pushing the envelope and this animation certainly does that!! Kick Ass song. Slang kick ass.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Amazing

My first thought as I watched this movie was WOW!! But what really amazed me was your use of traditional animation "frame by frame" and the motion tweens that made Flash famous. Many people over use tweens, but you used them just when needed. Good Job!!

The Final Task The Final Task

One of the legends of Newgrounds

I first saw this movie over a year ago. It was the first completely serious flash that I saw. And the graphics were so good, they have not been surpassed to this day.